This Agreement was last revised on July 25th, 2020.
www.mangoms.com (“Website”) owned and managed by Mangoms (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
· “Product” or “Item” refers to the product or goods available for sale on the website.
· “Service” or “Services” refers to the services available on the website (e.g. placing an order or writing a customer review)
· “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing for taking any service from us.
· “Customer” refers to the user who accesses the website and makes the payment for purchasing products available on the Website;
· “We”, “us”, “our” are references to Mangoms;
· ”Website” shall mean and include “http://mangoms.com, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
· All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
· Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
· Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
· All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
· Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
· Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to users under the age of 16 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
· Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
www.mangoms.com is a meticulously design online shopping platform for variety of products for the buyers.
Our mission is to let people use our products and enjoy our services at a reasonable price. To provide people with fun, practicality and enjoy our highest service is our aim. Every day we work hard for work, worry about various trivial matters in the family, and have to do things that we do not want to do to please all kinds of people, life is not easy. Let us forget the troubles, life is beautiful. If a little happiness can be obtained through purchase, then buy it. If more happiness can also be obtained through purchase, then buy one more time. We hope that everyone who comes to Mangoms to shop will feel happy.
With all of our products, we focus on quality by having our products subject to rigorous quality checks and testing before it reaches you.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide concerning establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any such content that includes will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
B. CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS
At mangoms.com we are committed to resolving all customers’ issues in a satisfactory and friendly manner. Nonetheless, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behaviors towards our Customer Service Team members include any of the following:
· Aggressive, abusive, and threatening behavior. Examples include any direct or implied threats on any communication channel; intimidating language; personal and verbal abuse; sexist, racist, homophobic, or derogatory remarks; rudeness; inflammatory statements; swearing; and unsubstantiated allegations.
· Persistently making habitually demanding or vexatious complaints, despite the matter having been fully addressed; similarly, repeating complaints persisting despite reasonable and fair solutions being offered under our policies.
· Asking, expecting or demanding staff to breach established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, time-frame, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures. By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original order amount paid to mangoms.com.
· Repeatedly changing the nature (or focus) of a complaint or the desired outcome, part way, after a formal response has been provided.
· An excessive number of complaints compared to the total purchase value history including submitting an excessive amount of tickets.
For such behavior, complainants may be advised and formally notified of the following:
· Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening, and wholly unacceptable.
· They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats.
· There will be no further exchange of correspondence on the matter if they persist with this behavior.
· www.mangoms.com reserves the right to no longer accepts orders from the customer in the future without further notice.
· All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
· If you make an Order for buying any product from our website. At the time ordering, while providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
· You will only be charged as soon as you select product, quantity, shipping information, and enter your payment information.
· Payment mode shall be:
o Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
· The Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Credit cards are accepted via PayPal merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro/ American Express Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
· Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
· If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email at [email protected].
· Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
· You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
· You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
· Cancellations of order is only accepted for full-priced items, within 60 minutes after an order is placed. Please if you have to cancel your order for any reason reaches out to us immediately at [email protected] if you are able to cancel within the given time frame. We process orders as quickly as possible so cancellations are time-sensitive.
· Refund shall be issued as per our Refund Policy.
· We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
· We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
· We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
· The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
· You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse- engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by mangoms.com in writing.
· You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by mangoms.com in advance.
· We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as the final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality, and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
· In case of any product purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be canceled whatsoever and https://www.mangoms.com will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
· You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
· You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
· You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
· You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
· You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
· You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
· You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead mangoms.com or third-parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content.
· You warrant that your Submissions, in whole or in part, are clear and free of any IP right infringement, disputes, or third party claims.
· You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product. www.mangoms.com is not responsible for late deliveries for special occasions, such as birthdays, or other events. We encourage customers to place their order in advance to ensure there is enough time to receive their item.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.mangoms.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Mangoms, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and (iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
XIV. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
While mangoms.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing, or typographical errors may occur. www.mangoms.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, mangoms.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is mispriced, mangoms.com may, at our discretion, either contact you with instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
XV. PRICING IN DIFFERENT CURRENCIES
Pricing of products sold by mangoms.com is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from U.S. Dollars according to the most up to date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to www.mangoms.com, excluding shipping.
www.mangoms.com is not responsible for, any additional bank charges or exchange rate fees that are charged by the issuing bank or a third party payment provider. These fees are solely the customers’ responsibility and will not be reimbursed by www.mangoms.com.
We are not responsible to you for:
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
A) NO WARRANTIES.
WE SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIM
a. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND
b. ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE-OF-DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY/ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU HAVE BACKUP COPIES OF ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
B) NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
C) NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THIRD PARTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY.
EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY. HOWEVER, WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE WEBSITE BEING TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFORMATION OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SITE’S DISCLAIMER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT [email protected].
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of the United States of America and the State of Texas without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the State of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].