Last updated [July 25th, 2020]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites www.mangoms.com. Here, Mangoms (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
www.mangoms.com is a meticulously design online shopping platform for variety of products for the buyers.
Our mission is to let people use our products and enjoy our services at a reasonable price. To provide people with fun, practicality and enjoy our highest service is our aim. Every day we work hard for work, worry about various trivial matters in the family, and have to do things that we do not want to do to please all kinds of people, life is not easy. Let us forget the troubles, life is beautiful. If a little happiness can be obtained through purchase, then buy it. If more happiness can also be obtained through purchase, then buy one more time. We hope that everyone who comes to Mangoms to shop will feel happy.
With all of our products, we focus on quality by having our products subject to rigorous quality checks and testing before it reaches you.
We are located in the United States.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, email address, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Mangoms public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter), as well as from other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes. We send email content to our customers that may include the following: Transaction mail, Shipping notification, Weekly deal, Promotion, Activity.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you a product, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. In general, cookies have two main purposes: to improve your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences and to help us analyze our website traffic.
What to do with Cookies?
Types & Category of Cookies used
List the category of cookies used in http://mangoms.com. For example:
b) Performance, Analytics, Research & Advertising
Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use these to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access this site www.mangoms.com from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device. We also use third-party cookies to improve and personalize our marketing messages/communications with you.
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in the United States.
We are a global company. Information collected from you may be stored and processed globally in various countries in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. Whenever we share personal data originating in the European Economic Area we will rely on lawful measures to transfer that data, such as the Privacy Shield or the EU standard contractual clauses. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other countries in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at [email protected].
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
11. GDPR ENTITLEMENT
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information – The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
Right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at [email protected]
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions about this privacy notice. If you have any questions about these privacy notices, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail [email protected].
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected].